Dragoncrest Cliffs my face (worth 1 thousand ships)
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina is surprised to see furi again, standing before her once more — much older now than she'd been as the child that blodreina remembers her as. at first, the drakru thinks she is hallucinating ...but no the scent that comes from her is very real ( and she's never hallucinated before so why would she start now? ). her surprise is visible on her face as her own steps pause and she watches the girl dip her head. heda has allowed her back into their ranks ...but blodreina's always been notorious for her grudges ( just ask her littermates ).

surprise smooths out to an expression that is clinical: indifferent; hiding. is there any point in hashing out what has already came to pass? furi left. never mind that in the ending months before her abandonment she'd been closer to étoille than blodreina herself ...but that was ok the wanlida is not really the caregiver ( nor motherly ) type. she's always been sharpened knives over downy feathers anyway: her personality as fierce as the way she fights. still, a goodbye would've been nice. would've soothed any prickly feelings blodreina feels towards her return. abandon the kru and you shouldn't be welcomed back.

this has always been blodreina's thoughts on it: regardless of who it was.

so, blodreina starts with, you're back. figuring it was a good place to start. it is not her place to demand answers, she knows...but still answers would be nice.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by RIP Blodreina - December 16, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by Mallaidh - December 16, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by Mallaidh - December 23, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by RIP Blodreina - December 29, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 08:06 PM