Ankyra Sound i am not your autumn moon, i am the night
μολὼν λαβέ
27 Posts
Ooc — mercury

It hadn't occurred to him that he was to attack the unknown male, not Caiaphas herself. Yet here he is, pitted against the siren queen with his packmate now besieging him, too. Eurycrates rarely dwells on mistakes; it is better to spend energy righting wrongs than mourning them. He takes advantage of the confusion and spins in the sand, leaping toward Mwe instead.
There is the sharp sting of Caiaphas's teeth in his flank, and he growls, resisting the impulse to turn his jaws on her. He lunges at the man's underside, trying to use his size to his advantage and bowl him over, as he had Caiaphas. Now it seemed as if Caiaphas was attacking both, and. . .
Eurycrates grins devilishly, caught between two warriors. What a way to spend an afternoon.

last from me here!
Messages In This Thread
i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Caiaphas - December 16, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Mwe - December 16, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Caiaphas - December 17, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Eurycrates - December 27, 2018, 09:52 PM