Blacktail Deer Plateau Back at it again with the cash me ousside
35 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Bhageera sniffed in the metallic scent of blood, golden eyes scanning her two opponents to find out which one had been struck. Apparently it hadn't been the girl as she was quick to try and grab Bhaggy's throat. The feline ducked her head and dodged, swiping an attack at the she wolf that missed right as the blood blinded male attacked, going for the same place that his friend had. She chuckled and easily dodged that attack as well, probably due to how much blood was flowing into his eyes. She ran to attack him, though her paws slid on snow and she had to focus on regaining her balance causing her to miss the opportunity to attack.

Rolled both misses!
Messages In This Thread
Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Bhageera - December 16, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by RIP Issun - December 18, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Bhageera - December 18, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Takara - December 18, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by RIP Issun - December 19, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Bhageera - December 19, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Takara - December 20, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Bhageera - December 22, 2018, 09:50 PM