Heron Lake Plateau This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Writing at 1am is probably a bad idea o well

The problem with the pups now was that they were old enough now that who knew where they'd ambled off to.  If Wildfire hadn't wanted to talk, he'd go hunt them down and be annoying like he was contractually obligated to be, instead opting to leave it where they'd find it in case he got immediately distracted after their chat.

After listening, Quixote wasn't exactly the type to get mad at the idea or anything.  In fact it'd probably be counter to his character to get pissy at someone wanting to do something they felt was good for themselves.  He didn't want to trap anyone somewhere or doing something where they weren't happy, at least.  I will say the size of the pack is something that's come up before -- it's definitely one way to solve some of it, depending on who'd be interested in following. Who would end up going where?  Would he just be left with the people who hated him or something unfortunate like that?  That'd be just great wouldn't it?  Raven would get to hear his anxieties later on -- surely she was totally looking forward to it already.

Even with the other not-quite-packs that still may be lurking around, we're still pretty isolated out here.  Personally, I'd prefer if the packs are able to rely on each other -- especially since there's a lot of family involved.  Probably would make it easier on folks if they don't feel like it's the end of the world that a sibling or whoever ends up being a short walk away.  Sure, they might not share hunts or something like that unless times got really desperate, but if the standard family quarrels happened, then it would be nice to be able to go somewhere else for a while that wasn't completely ditching the pack.  Or so he thought.  It wasn't like as a leader he had much of a choice in that unless he decided it would be more fitting to let Towhee's left and right hands try to blow up the pack.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us - by Quixote - January 01, 2019, 04:17 AM