Swiftcurrent Creek paper crown
í ѕtαrє αt ѕpαcє frσm thє σcєαn flσσr...
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Shaara was speechless, momentarily. Not because she had nothing to say- the girl could weave a speech out of thin air over something completely unrelated, should she care enough to. No, she was speechless because this Constantine was remarkable. And she was attracted to it. Not for his colors or anything, but something living, primal and full of interest had commanded her to actually lust for this particular wolf. It had something to do with his mannerisms and position, she mentally mused. Or was it them sharing eye colors? Was it simply because of his authority? Or was it how he displayed it like some scarred king? 

Shaking her rambling away, Shaara eased back into the moment, anticipation and anxiety failing to find common ground in her heart. “Hey. Name’s Shaara”, the Keil replied to the stocky man, darting those luminescent ambers to the muscles forelimbs of the Alpha. “Just looking for a place to stay, and hopefully pay back my dues.” Her ears slanted against the crux of her head as her hinds lowered a bit, bringing half of her belly and pride with it. There was no reason to hate it - it was meant to be. Otherwise she’d probably get chased off, and it was way too cold for that shit. 
Why did Constantine look so familiar to her?

The warm topaz slid up those legs to scoot across that dark chest and rest across the left of his neck. “I’m pretty decent at hunting; I’ve got a thing for strategy. I’m extremely bad at fishing though,” the salted pepper through out there honestly.
Messages In This Thread
paper crown - by Soltero - December 18, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: paper crown - by Shaara - December 23, 2018, 05:17 AM
RE: paper crown - by Constantine - December 23, 2018, 07:06 AM
RE: paper crown - by Soltero - December 23, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: paper crown - by Shaara - December 24, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: paper crown - by Constantine - December 28, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: paper crown - by Soltero - December 28, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: paper crown - by Shaara - December 29, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: paper crown - by Constantine - December 31, 2018, 06:06 PM