Overture Downs I smell your fear, I smell your fear
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Private 
The maniac dipped and dived across the snow-blanketed landscape, leaping into great piled of snow, all the while shouting as loud as he could.
"You! You over there! Yes, Aure sweetness come here I won't hurt you -- yet!" He cackled like a hyena, rasping and dry.
"Bow to me you bitch!"  He hollered, before diving down into the snow and biting it as if it were flesh; shredding it as if it was her fur.
Salavating, globs hanging from his joules. He panted in his exertion. Rolling down, his sides heaving, he cuddled up to the flattened snow and murmured, his voice raw and sounding like churning silt,  "Good girl...You're mine."  He blinked slowly and stood, shaking the snow from his fur and looking around. It was starting to sleet and he wanted shelter.

A patch of skeletal trees drew him closer, offering their bones as a home for the night to come. He wandered through the trees, seeking a hollow or fallen trunk to rest for a while. Wait out the downfall. He grumbled and rumbled n thought, dreaming of when he would meet Aure again. Feel her plush fur and listen to that accent that made his fur rise and body quiver. 
He didn't notice he had company for a long long while, not until he'd lay down and was making chirpy comments to himself:
"What do you think? I think she was delightful. Simply sweetening. Purely delectable."
@Natjuk
"Crazy"Sane."
Messages In This Thread
I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 18, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 18, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 19, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 19, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 20, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 20, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 21, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 21, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 21, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 21, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 21, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 21, 2018, 08:13 PM