Lost Creek Hollow onwards and onwards and upwards i go
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
All Welcome 
@Okeanos, she said, drawing her attention to the son at her side, we are almost there. 

It was beyond time for her son to see his father again, even if the latter party made little effort to build upon their relationship.  It was also time to start going door to door to demand information of her purloined daughter, who had still not returned.  The first one to know should be @Terance, though she didnt expect him to take it (or anything, really) well at all.  She wanted to invite them to the Yule ceremony; she would hold her invitation until she saw how the news went over.

@Lily had offered her directions, since she had come here once before. With the Hollow in sight, she tipped her head back and howled more than a fair distance beyond their claim for her ex-husband.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
onwards and onwards and upwards i go - by Seabreeze - December 19, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: onwards and onwards and upwards i go - by Terance - December 19, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: onwards and onwards and upwards i go - by Okeanos - December 19, 2018, 10:41 AM