The Tangle the intro to purple rain is the closest i’ll come to having a boner
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
back dated a few days before the invasion

Mallaidh knee about the other branches of Drageda (probably the only reason she was able to come back when Heda was at another) but she never really expected one so close. Blixen has been a leader for a while and if she really thought about it, she wouldn’t be so surprised. She doesn’t really know where that puts her in the grand scheme of things, especially since Blixen has chosen the tangle as their spot. If something were to ever happen and she had to leave again (god, she hopes not), she’ll lose the place for good.

As she moves through a familiar, easy path, she makes note of all the nooks and crannies and the best way to travel. She’s certain she’ll have to help the others adjust, assuming they don’t outright hate it, but they have plenty to work with. Most of the trouble areas are on the surface and skilled footwork will easily get you from one side to the next.

The rushing water of the river remains to her right and eventually she maneuvers toward it, quenching her thirst quickly before moving on.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread