Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Liffey didn't know this knew territory of theirs very well, in spite of having considered it her home for so long. With Rannoch doing as well as she was, she had become braver about leaving him for longer and longer periods of time. It was always a little scary at first, but she was getting better about quelling her anxiety. It helped to find other things to focus on, and the scout/naturalist was having an easier time at finding distractions.

Today's distraction was exploration. More specifically, Liffey found herself trotting South along the Hollow's main creek. At least, she supposed it was probably a creek. It was Lost Creek Hollow, and it wasn't quite wide enough to really be a river. She would maybe call it a stream, but was a stream really that different from a creek?

Luckily, thoughts like these helped with keeping her thoroughly distracted from worrying about Rannoch.

@Breccan <3 It's night time!
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM