Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey's absent thoughts were interrupted by a sudden loud and startling snore. She jumped a little and froze, much like a cat, her eyes widen and peering as she looked around her. She didn't see anything at first, but the sound continued. Something was familiar about it, so she followed it the few feet it took to bring her to her little prince, sleeping soundly and noisily by the stream.

An adoring smile slipped across her lips as she watched him. He was such a handsome boy, sure to be a heart throb like his papa. Liffey tried not to play favorites with her children, but try as she might, she had always held Breccan in higher esteem than his sisters. He was a prince - his father's heir. Her perfect little king.

Gently, Liffey leaned forward and pressed her nose gently to his cheek. "Hey Breccan," she whispered, grinning, "You want to come on an adventure with mommy?"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM