Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Breccan agreed, bringing a grin to Liffey's face. Her boy always seemed to be up for whatever she had to offer. Not for the first time did she marvel at his ability to retain such an upbeat attitude considering all he'd been through. In her mind, his childhood had been something of a tragedy - famine, homelessness, the near death of his father. In reality, there were far worse things, but Liffey didn't always see beyond her own universe.

"I don't really know yet!" Liffey answered, gesturing with her muzzle for him to follow, "I was just following this stream to see where it leads. It keeps branching off in different directions, but I'm trying to stick with the main body because I'm betting we'll end up at a big water source." That was usually how it worked, anyway. But again, she remembered that this wasn't likely something that was undiscovered by the pack - just by her. "I don't suppose you've already been on this adventure before... have you?" she asked, glancing sidelong at her little prince.
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - January 11, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM