Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey was pleased to hear that her son hadn't partaken before in this particular expedition. She knew he would've been a sport and come with her even if he knew where the stream would lead them, but it would be more fun to discover this together. "I bet that's what we'll find," she commented, "That or a lake. Some sort of body of water, for sure." At least, that was what experience had told her was usually the case thus far.

"So what've you been up to, Brecc?" Liffey asked as they walked, curious to hear. She felt like she had missed so much while Rannoch had been injured. She didn't want to miss anything else, and she wanted to know everything that had happened to her kids while her focus had been elsewhere.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - January 17, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM