Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey had never been all too playful a creature. She'd always been more the quiet intellectual, the one who preferred playful conversation to actual play. Were she human, she would be the one found in Starbucks on a Saturday night having a nice cup of coffee, discussing books with a friend, not the one downing their fifth tequila shot at the bar to the cheers of a drunked crowd. Which is to say, she was not her mother.

Unfortunate that her kids didn't have grandma around more often.

"I'm not sure," Liffey said honestly, "But I think we're definitely getting close. See how the trees are starting to thin and the sound of rushing water is getting louder?" She glanced over at the creek and paused, looking back the way they had come. "The creek is also widening. I think soon we'll come to a point where it'll be too big to call a creek," she commented as she began to walk again.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - March 28, 2019, 06:31 PM