Deepwood Weald penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Ah, so she had met someone. Slowly, she drew to a stop and listening intently as the woman explained. She spoke in a strange, formal matter which reminded Lyra of that stoic woman who had served as a guard for the Morningside pack. She had left a sour taste in her mouth, and this stranger was no different. Slightly more mysterious perhaps, but no less off-putting. Her information was welcome, however. The fact that this man had not given her his name was a good sign that this was indeed her brother.

The woman didn't offer anything in response to Lyra's question, instead shooting back a vague statement that left her irked. While it was true some wolves faired the wilds alone much easier than most, to a pack wolf who had been born and raised amongst family, the very notion seemed like insanity. The thought of extending an offer to join Moonspear's ranks did not even enter her mind; she already knew Hydra would not approve. She was too small. Too strange.

"I will search the coast, then," she said, as the conversation shifted back to Revui's whereabouts; it was obvious the woman didn't wish to share her secrets. Whatever. She didn't even care anyway (but that was a lie, the girl was burning with a desire to know). The fact that his wound was clean gave her some relief, but she felt a pang of possessiveness. "You cleaned it?" she said. It was as much a statement as it was a question. She didn't look the healer type.
Messages In This Thread
penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 21, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 21, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 29, 2018, 09:58 PM