Blacktail Deer Plateau Rome o Romeo where art thou?
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She stared at him as he stared at her both looking at one another with wide eyes but for different reasons. She stared at him with a wide eyed, tear filled look of broken expectation and every word he spoke made her heart fall a little lower into her stomach and she felt the world tilt and sway beneath her until suddenly the words he spoke held a different meaning because he explained he loved Takara differently which she took to mean platonically, like she had originally said to him. She found it ironic how they both were similiar but in a sort of backwards way. Her breath caught and she leaned toward him as he said he would do anything for her and stepped closer, the distance between them so little that she could feel his breath blowing against the soft fur of her muzzle. She held her breath in as he spoke three little words with such a big meaning and a wave of relief surged through her covering every inch of her body with warmth. Her tail swayed and she let out a small breath, a whine accompanying it "I love you too Issun. I will come with you, anywhere you go. I won't leave again" she breathed it out and her eyes squeezed shut with the rush of emotion it brought a strong surge of joy accompanied by an undertone of fear. She reached her neck out, gently tracing the fur along his muzzle with her own as she stepped in close to press her chest against his her chin resting across the back of his neck.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by RIP Issun - December 23, 2018, 10:20 AM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by Minori - December 23, 2018, 11:43 AM