Dragoncrest Cliffs wrap your hands around my throat and put me to rest
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —
Oh, he says breathlessly, feeling like the air has been sucked straight from his lungs.  He stares at her, blinking, before he looks as if he wants to draw a step closer and stops himself at the last second to sweep his broad paw across the ground instead.  

She turns away from him and his eyes draw to her shoulders.  He doesn't understand why they are so enticing to him, or the space between them and her neck.  He draws his tongue over his lips and swallows, caught momentarily spaniel-eyed as his voice catches in his throat.  

Yeah, he says, voice betraying his youth and cracking on the last syllable.  He repeats it with more weight and confidence in an effort to snap out of -- this, whatever this is. Um, yeah.

He begins to walk, trying not to concentrate on the agitation between his legs, and quickly makes to depart in search for Blixen.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
wrap your hands around my throat and put me to rest - by Tux - December 23, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: lazy mcgee will come up w a better thread title later - by Tux - December 25, 2018, 12:21 PM