Chimera Fields tell me more i got a box cutter with your name on it
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
All Welcome 
guardian thread! tags for reference

well this was it. he was doing this again, making a name for himself. he knew exactly what he would do; pick up the pieces of a broken dream and starting anew. with @Minori and @Takara by his side, he would head back to that forest and make a home.

after a good night’s rest at the hot springs, the group set off. he knew where their destination was, he’d just have to figure out how to get there. luckily his navigation skills hadn’t left him.

issun had taken the lead to scout out an optimal route. along the way he smelled something appealing. buried beneath the ice was a cache stocked with half eaten meat. a nice free meal for travels.

he had just begun digging at it when he heard a growl behind him. he spun around and was faced with a bristling ball of fur. a wolverine, set on getting him away from its food by any necessary. before he could do anything, it lundged for his leg and the warrior countered by grabbing its back. the two were locked in a display of teeth and fury.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
tell me more i got a box cutter with your name on it - by RIP Issun - December 24, 2018, 03:14 PM