Dragoncrest Cliffs i could never get the hang of thursday
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

furi doesn't have an answer and blix doesn't really know what to do besides reach out and tuck her snout underneath her jaw, pulling away when rose shows up. she waits for the familiar pang of jealousy that usually accompanies seeing mallaidh and rose together but it doesn't come -- whether because the situation is too urgent or because she's finally over that, who knows. but rose gets furi to rise -- blix also reaches out to help support her, all too aware of her trembling.

it looks... bad. she winces, furious at herself for not arriving to the scene sooner, for not being able to stop that dead bastard from hurting her. what kind of useless guardian is she? she let wildfire leave them and she let furi get hurt. wallowing in self-pity won't help, though, so she looks to rose, expression anxious. "what can i do to help? do you need anything?" she asks, her ears laying flat, hoping she can at least contribute a little bit.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Rose - December 25, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 28, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 09:47 PM