Hushed Willows [YULE] What's this? What's this? There's something very wrong
117 Posts
Ooc —
she watches her father turn away from her to go... mingle. ugh. she sighs and kicks at the ground. papa doesn’t even want to spend time with her. she looks over to all the other children between olive and seabreeze. children is hardly a word to call them now, but she can’t see them anything but even if they’re all more or less so much bigger than her.

wishing she hadn’t even come here in the first place, she backs up and trots out of the canopy. the bright moon reflects against her coat, not so shiny as her peers, and brightens the prominent curves of all her ribs. if no one wants to be with her, she’ll just leave all together and figure it out for herself.

she doesn’t realize the shadow lurking behind the willows, moving in oblivion to nowhere in particular. it’s not until she comes up on him that she’s startled, gasping and skirting back a step. ”oh!” she gulps, eyes widening at the sight of someone unknown.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
RE: [YULE] What's this? What's this? There's something very wrong - by Brilliance - December 24, 2018, 06:06 PM