Sequoia Coast this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps!
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
Despite the need to rest her shoulder, Mallaidh doesn’t really listen. As long as she keeps moving, the rhythmic pain from each step, gives her enough of a distraction. After the intrusion, despite those injured, their patrols have sped up. They never should have been able to cross but the storm had been a good cover when they’ve been lax.

Eventually, she needs to break away from the borders. She knows she should take another wolf with her, especially with the injury and her pale fur stained pink along her throat and chest but only noticeable up close. She’s tired of trying to wash it out with the coldest waters.

By the time she reaches the end of the fields by the gravel of the ridge, she’s got a pronounced limp of her front left leg. She doesn’t notice the fresh blood soaking the base of the scabs since the metallic smell has made permanent residence in her nose. Mallaidh does not make the effort to climb, trailing the rest of the way through the fields toward the cape.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - December 24, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - December 24, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - February 10, 2019, 06:41 PM