Sequoia Coast this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps!
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
He picks up her message and crosses the distance between them. She pushes herself to make an effort but eventually she has to stop and allow him to come the rest of the way. She shouldn’t have left Drageda along but she’s thankful to have run into someone else she knows. Even if he had been a little weird, she never felt all that threatened by him.

“Yeah,” she says, her face void of expression. She has so many questions she can hardly put words to and answers she may not get for a while. The wolves she wants to talk to about this aren’t necessarily available and might not have the right things to say. Maybe someone who is only slightly a stranger will help. “You should see the other guy,” she says, turning slight to observe the dark red of her coat and a frown settling in.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - December 24, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - December 24, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - February 10, 2019, 06:41 PM