The Tangle court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
Since the attack, a lot of attention has been placed on the cliff’s borders while the tangle remains an afterthought. She isn’t necessarily… upset, she understands the purpose. If she hadn’t been over there to intercept the Rusalka wolf, could it have been worse? There was no way to know about the other party, especially with the distraction, but she’s thankful there’s enough of them now they can spread out and keep the borders secure.

Tanglewood just… gets shuffled into the background. She has no doubt it’ll still happen. Blixen hasn’t said anything about not doing it anymore and the others still spend time here. This morning, she comes out of the tangle of trees into the rocky plummet. The trees are sparse to the north and the area is mostly open, offering fresh air from the thick of the trees further south. From here, she can see beyond the tangle to the north and feel the brine of salty air at its thickest.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Easy - December 27, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Easy - December 28, 2018, 11:49 PM