Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll shred 'em all and go with you
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Pack Activity 

Their hunting trip had been unsuccessful. The resident herd had not been anywhere close to the plateau today, and so now they were on their way home with nothing to show for the time they had spent looking for food. He continued to worry about whether or not they would make it through the winter with their low numbers. He was just thankful that they had plenty of food stored away to carry them through to the spring. 

As they came to the borders, the scent of coyote was thick in the air. Kavik came to a stop just at the threshold of the plateau, turning to look at Ruenna, a mixture of worry and anger on his face. Without any further hesitation, he moved forward into the territory. He stopped again as he came upon the remains of one of their caches; it was ripped open and most of the food was gone apart from the random pieces of carcass dotting the snow-covered ground around them. His anger deepened, jaw clenching as he wondered what else the coyotes had been up to. Moving again, he made his way to the next closest cache, finding it to be in the same condition as the first one. The third and fourth caches were in the same state, and dread began to settle in his chest. He was almost vibrating with rage as he looked to his beta. How could they have cleared out all of our food? he asked through clenched teeth. Then, he was struck with a flash of panic--Liri. What if they had made it to the dens. I have to go check on Liri, he said quickly and took off towards the door without another word. 

I figured we could all split up from here and I'll leave it to you guys if you want to find a straggler to fight with. Kavik is going to find one at the den after he realizes Liri is gone.

I love you guys so much! It has been fun!! <3
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Alessia - December 26, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - January 04, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - January 05, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2019, 04:08 PM