Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll shred 'em all and go with you
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Heavy pants creased his lungs as the surge of adrenaline had come and gone in the beast. The simmer of navy cascaded across the bulk of his hide in waves as glints of sweat settled across him. He had given his best, and still it wasn’t enough. They had so few members, how could they? How could they even in the slightest have enough luck to even manage a deer? Even the wounded evaded them - this spoke volumes to the bastard. 
They were truly in bad shape. 

Returning to the Plateau, Siq couldn’t help but gag on the extreme stench of Coyote permeating their lands. Their lands, and the garbage came to be where they didn’t belong. However, where garbage came and ransacked, litter of carnage lay all about them. Months of hard work hunting and scavenging were scattered and strewed between trees and rock columns. It shook the entirety of the group it seemed, as all stopped in either surprise, sadness, or a furious cocktail of both. 

Siqsa himself felt a whirlpool of inferno brindle and entomb his insides, scalding his ribs with indignation and wrath that peasant filth would dare balls up to such a degree. 

Sudas nazasasi,” the curse left his lips with a rumble of hellish loathe. The severity of the situation was confirmed as Kavik had flown off so quickly that Siqsa couldn’t catch anything out of the dark Alpha’s maw other than ‘Liri’. Noises were still heard in the Plateau and the Wolfdog knew he couldn’t just let more of the moronic coyotes come after them - they were small enough as a group as it was. 
Shit.

I’m staying with you,” he told Ruenna, spiritually in debt to her for her healing of him. He didn’t explain why, but it was moreso for her protection than his. He had gotten close enough to the Void to know there was nothing to fear... but he felt it wasn’t Rue’s time yet. She had so much potential... much more than his useless ass, anyways. Skull forever downcast, he busied himself looking for both a fresher trail and ears stayed alert for anything that jostled before they did.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Alessia - December 26, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - January 04, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - January 05, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2019, 04:08 PM