Thunder Dome motion gives up on you in the end
on my teeth
220 Posts
Ooc — Laur
RIGHT? The entire second half of the game is just full on e m o t i o n s

His correction was met with a simple flick of an ear, and Redshank tested the air around the other, trying to pick out the seperate smells that clung to his pelt. It was a wild, chaotic mix, like most other loners of the Wilds, but there were other wolf scents there too. Though none were familiar. He gave a small tilt of his head at the mention of vagrants and listened intently to the man's master plan (DUTCH IS THAT YOU?).

The idea was a novel one, one Redshank cautiously weighed with a contemplative glance down at the meagre scrap of meat he held. He was a natural wanderer, loathe to be rooted in one spot for too long. It just made sense to follow the herds, especially in the mountains where few others dared tread.

But perhaps you prefer your solitude. "Do I fuckin' look—" he began to snap before he just as abruptly cut himself off. Niamh's words ran through his head. Don't be an idiot. If the winter would be as bad as she had said, it would most definitely be his last without the help of a pack. He grappled inwardly with his own flaring temper for a moment before shifting his weight, looking back to the stranger's feet. "What do I need t'do to...impress you?" he asked lowly.
Messages In This Thread
motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 29, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 29, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 29, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 30, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 12:37 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 31, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 31, 2018, 09:42 PM