Sun Mote Copse And played that Stevie Wonder song a couple thousand times
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
No! That answer was a little too quick and firm, but Kiwi had definitely met Corinna before and definitely didn't want her coming and helping.  I mean, it's fine. It wasn't, it hurt pretty bad, but if they couldn't pull it out she was just going to have to deal with it.  

She was surprised they were just going to let it go, but she didn't push to go after it, definitely not after that.  Is there any way to eat those? She asked, looking after it to hide slightly watering eyes from her mom.  

So it did hurt.  But oh boy was she about to forget about that as soon as her mom answered and then kept going.

Really!? Yes! I mean, that'd be... yes! Her tail was goin a mile a minute.  Fun fact - Kiwi would have been hurt big time if Wildfire had promoted a stranger over her right off the bat, but she still wasn't quite vain enough to not see an honor when one was thrown her way.  And this was definitely a good one!  I'll definitely help, with everything!
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread