Wild Berry Meadow so now i'm single & ready to mingle
And who do you think made your demons?
14 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
The day passed much too quickly.
He and Kelina had been searching for their next prey item, as the fatally faithful Warlock was accompanying the beauty through Teekon. He had made a pact with her, and though it were unreal as to the terms and such, he kept his word. His mind stayed focused on seeing her fulfillment as this world’s ruler, and should he prove himself to her, she would eventually release her Voice to him. Oh dearest hells and morbid heavens, how he craved that day. The day where her mind was with his, and his solace was hers... he might finally know what calm might be. 

Until then, he would drag the chain around his ankle, tailoring to her whims as she saw fit. 

As she worked her scandalous magic magic on this passerby, the lavish brown coy watched with corpse blue eyes from the trees they had passed earlier. She was such a devil with words, with her body...while he could evoke nightmares, she could pull your soul free from your body and dangle it before you. 

He couldnt dare interrupt her delicate work - so he would stay put until she summoned him.
“̴͍̞͈̋̌T̷̫̰̋̓͜e̶̳̙̅͐͝ḽ̸̡̗͝l̴͚̦̮̯͍͚͌̇̾ ̵̨̱̪̟͉̄̆m̵͎̬͙͎̹̋ȇ̴̘̜̅̓͗̓͘-̸͉̰͙̬̟̥̆͛̂̋͘͝ ̵͍̩͓̣̣̀̽̒D̴̩͎͎̔͋̎̐̕o̶̻̥͂͊̐̽̄͠ ̷̛͕͈͎͓͒̑̊͗̈ỹ̸͚̱̼̟̼̖ó̶̮͉̬̻̋͌ȕ̵̼͈͇͂̍ ̴͖̫̈͗̓̒͆͝h̴̢̛̙͇͋̎ë̷͓͔́ͅȃ̵̞͒r̷̮̜̀̇̋͗̕͝ ̴̰̬̭̩͉͎͆́t̵̛̬̣̜͉̤h̵͖͗̊e̸̡̬̱̤͈̣͑̅́͐̅̅m̸̨̡̩̗̲͛̐̂̎,̶̢̬̜͉̩̓̈ ̵͉̳̯͕̹̐͂̾̄̕ẗ̷̘ő̸̘̏͘o̵̭̰̠̎͆͠?̵̢̗̹͉̪͘”̵̨̘͉̯́̒͆ͅ
Messages In This Thread
so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Epic - December 29, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Kelina - January 01, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Epic - January 03, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Kelina - January 03, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Scarecrow - January 05, 2019, 11:05 AM