Hushed Willows oh lord, how it gets me down
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus

since ibis' return okeanos has kept his distance from the other kids, both because he never wants to let his sister out of his sight again and because, well, you can only get yelled at so many times. it doesn't mean he's given up, per se -- brilliance is still kind of his friend at least -- but he's re-prioritizing. for okeanos, the yule party is a blur of noise and bodies, anxiety-inducing, though as long as he's near his family it's tolerable. 

he's drowsed off by mama when ibis drifts away; when his eyes open to find she isn't there, he panics for a moment, until her scent, still present in the scene, reassures him she's still here. still, nervously, he tracks it until he spots her and: 

"papa!" okeanos chirps, tail wagging. oh! he'd not realized papa was here, and wasting no time, plunks himself down on his other side. he'd heard the question directed at ibby but figures his answer isn't necessary -- instead he grins at his sister, feeling, for the first time in a while, completely at ease.
Messages In This Thread
oh lord, how it gets me down - by Terance - December 29, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 30, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Terance - January 09, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Okeanos - January 09, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 11, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Terance - January 14, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Okeanos - January 15, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 22, 2019, 10:46 PM