Firefly Ravine timmy turner made money off the iraq war
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 

There’s a restlessness in her feet she can’t help but itch. The days are cold and the wind is strong. Each day brings a little more snow than the last. She is built for tundra winters, a coat thick from northern blood and she is not bothered by the low temps. In fact, @Blixen has migrated to spending more nights with her and she isn’t sure if it’s the heat of her coat or the heat of her loins that has brought on the extra attention. Maybe both.

She’s smiles, stupidly.

This night, however, she is following the river out of the tangle (which takes more work than she remembers) and follows it all the way to the ravine. It’s been a long time since she’s touched ground here. There wasn’t so much snow on the ground, then, and she hunted with a friend she’d rather forget these days because it’s been just as long as she’s seen him, too.

After a while when the ravine opens up at its widest, she notes the strain she’s put on her shoulder but she ignores it for the time being, looking up to the bright sky above. Clouds dot the sky but the moon is clear and the stars are shinning, illuminating the winter night against the snow and ice below.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Huntington - December 30, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Huntington - December 30, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Mallaidh - January 08, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Adriel - January 20, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Adriel - January 20, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 11:39 PM