Blackfoot Forest I tried running a communist Minecraft server
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
For @Cyclone - permission to PP @Eilowny from Tony, hope this place is okay :)

With her little daughter by her side did Chusi cross the border. She was determined to show her remaining child what the world outside looked like. She was old enough now to have dreams and ambitions and Chusi wanted her to like travelling so they could go on adventures together. Then again, if Eilonwy decided not to want that she wouldn't disown her or anything. She was her precious princess no matter on how many adventures they would go.

The experienced ranger entered the forest and the first thing that hit her was the scent of others. Not yet a pack but a group of wolves large enough to form a threat. She watched as also her daughter stuck her nose into the air to smell what was up here. It was faint, as if they weren't on the place of settlement yet, but it was there nonetheless. She looked around then, wondering if they would be spotted, greeted or intercepted.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I tried running a communist Minecraft server - by Chusi - December 31, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: I tried running a communist Minecraft server - by Chusi - December 31, 2018, 06:41 PM