Hushed Willows [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Ears cupped forward to catch the soft sigh swept away by the breeze, distant laughter and celebration muffled with the distance as the pair strode off into the path led by the moon. Eyes of rich, grassy hues shifted from the lucent beams to study Ruenna's face in silence, captured momentarily by the way she was illuminated - stars seemed to dance in her gaze, coruscating and refulgent as she turned to peer at him before words began to tip from her lips.

He refocused his attention on those words, considering them in his natural quietude before attempting to speak. Better days, she mentioned, but shifted the topic to himself - he let her, unsure how to guide the conversation himself. "I have," the low voice rumbled, though it was twinged with a fondness not all too frequently felt. He could have pictured his mother at the gathering; it was the kind of place she would adore, with the excitement thrumming in one's veins, the unity of the singing and the peace that it brought. The bustle and thrill of a party was always something she had admired. But, he thought again, Ruenna was here with him now, and he enjoyed her company far more than anyone else he'd come to encounter in his lonesome thus far. "I wish I'd known about these sort of things when I was younger," he murmered, eyes thick with a cloud of mindless thought - how different would his life have been, if it had not all been spent crossing hills, travelling fields and traipsing rivers?
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
[YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - December 31, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Soltero - January 01, 2019, 07:55 AM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - January 04, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Soltero - January 07, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - January 16, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Soltero - January 18, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - January 19, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Soltero - January 22, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - February 03, 2019, 12:33 PM