Stavanger Bay higher beings, these words are for you alone
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
The girl had seemed equally as enthusiastic to meet the wolfdog which pleased her in a way. It was always nice to see that someone cared almost as much as she did. I'm Elixir, I've only been in Stormrift for a day.. I love it already though. she said watching the shadow circle around her. Everyone in this place seemed to have the same aura about them, strong, which she felt when she met Ford. The waves crashing in the distance had made Elixir's ears perk for just a second before she turned her attention back to Amatsu.

Amatsu is a lovely name. I was just familiarizing myself with the territory when I saw you. How long have you been here? it was no pressure on the questions as the wolfdog had always been the type to ask many, almost too many to one person. Elixir looked at the other with her cherry red eyes and then noticed the diamond on her head, which was almost like the marking on her own chest just bigger. I hope that we can be friends! I was in a pack before and did counseling, if you ever need it., Elixir smiled at the woman brightly.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
higher beings, these words are for you alone - by Amatsu - January 04, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: higher beings, these words are for you alone - by Elixir - January 04, 2019, 04:09 PM