Emberwood this world at times will blind you
í ѕtαrє αt ѕpαcє frσm thє σcєαn flσσr...
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He said 'what the hell' as though males hadn't tried swindling up to females before in all of time.Wasn't anything new. Unless... "Are you gay?" she asked this rather unabashedly, not realize feelings were a thing. Well if he was, she could point him directly to where some hot hunka hunkas were -  but then they would have to be gay, woo. And Constantine was too hot to be gay. 
butwasn'tthathowitalwaysis??
Snorting at her own mental breakdown of penises and where they prefer to fit, Shaara was in a slightly better mood from her own jokes to figure out who this dude was. 

"I'm not trying to push you away and all, honest. It's just I don't know how you recognize me. And I'm not too fond of males just coming up to me and asking questions- got a bad experience with males just thinking your personal space ain't shit, you know?" The salted pepper was was honest in this portion atleast. She was trying to open up a bit, even to a stranger. 

Messages In This Thread
this world at times will blind you - by Alarian - January 04, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: this world at times will blind you - by Shaara - January 04, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: this world at times will blind you - by Alarian - January 05, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: this world at times will blind you - by Shaara - January 05, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: this world at times will blind you - by Alarian - January 15, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: this world at times will blind you - by Shaara - January 22, 2019, 09:55 AM