Hushed Willows You're eyes shine as bright as the stars, look into me.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Nothing could be better right? He was planning to take his love to the rose garden that bloomed year round and have a special day, but then before she was even in sight a whaft of something sweet filled his nose. It wasn't like anything he smelled before, but yet he had smelled it before. Khali's eyes almost popped out of his head as he seen Lily walk up to him and brush against his fur.

A hot flash came over him and he tried not to let her notice. It was a torn choice of being a gentleman or letting his wild side take over, and he chose being a gentleman. After all the day he planned was still going to happen.

I wanted to take you to the garden today, spend some time and relax together. his voice was a bit shaky as he tried to gather himself. Just being around her, near her, filled his nose with that scent that he just couldn't resist. If you want to go? he asked and then softly groomed the fur beside her ear.

As he groomed he realized that any male could smell it, not just himself. A small bit of rage burned within him. He had to keep her close, just had too.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're eyes shine as bright as the stars, look into me. - by Khali - January 04, 2019, 04:49 PM