Hushed Willows You're eyes shine as bright as the stars, look into me.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Lily was the first female that Khali had ever felt these feelings for. He knew it was real when he was more worried for her safety than his own. The memory of Lily being so weak she couldn't get up when he found her in the garden back when they were being taken over by the pesky felines flashed through his mind. He was so worried about her then, it didn't seem like she would be by his side today. It was a miracle when she got better and looked into finding them this beautiful place they now called home.

As he was reminiscing in his own mind, he stretched his kissed along her body. From the nap of her neck and coming down to her back after she had arched it. If this was going to happen he was determined to make it so meaningful because it was. The kissed trailed to the started of her tail and then he inhaled deeply to get a nose full of her sweet smell. It was making him go wild on the inside but on the outside he was trying to stay somewhat calm. I just want this to be meaningful.. he whispered softly, his voice carrying up her body.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're eyes shine as bright as the stars, look into me. - by Khali - January 09, 2019, 07:00 PM