Wheeling Gull Isle She's spending every weekend at my place
200 Posts
Ooc —
Before he knew what was happening, Lucas had tears streaming down his plump face. Part of it was just the after effect of vomiting, but part of it was deep shame and humiliation. He prided himself on being a good guy, kind and helpful to everyone he met. To not only be repulsed by Titmouse's missing eye, but to straight up get sick from looking at it, was so unlike him that he was equally repulsed by himself. N-no it's not, he stammered pitifully, having by now mostly abandoned his efforts with the stick, it was so rude!

Titmouse was able to laugh off Lucas' little episode, but Luc himself was ashamed enough that you'd think he had purposely done it. If it was considered rude to comment on someone's unsightly appearance, then wasn't it a hundred-fold moreso to vomit right in front of them? He was mortified, but he couldn't manage to say anything besides blubbered apologies, so he merely nodded in response to Titmouse's question, assuming automatically that the one-eyed man knew exactly what would work.

After all, the only useful plant Lucas knew about was marigold and, if Speedy was right, that wouldn't be back until the spring.
Messages In This Thread
She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 14, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 15, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 21, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - February 18, 2019, 04:59 PM