King Elk Forest that is so not my motto.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe couldn't help but giggle as he stumbled his way into agreeing that he was indeed a rather talkative individual. She felt her smile falter a little as he mentioned that he wasn't actually listened to sometimes, but she reminded herself that he was young and likely had siblings that he was thinking about. Caje had never really liked to listen to her all that much when they were growing up either. He actually still didn't sometimes.

"I won't forget. Promise. Raven," Poe reassured him with a nod and a grin. He didn't seem particularly confident that she was going to remember, but she wasn't offended at all. She was all the more amused with this kid, which meant she was all the more determined to find the Redhawks and spend more time with him. If his family was anything like him, it would be quite fun!

"I'll see you, Owen! Safe travels!" she called after him as he left. She watched after him thoughtfully for a minute even after he disappeared, but was abruptly reminded that she needed to find something to eat by a sudden, loud rumble in her stomach. Sighing, the Ostrega turned and headed deeper into the forest, hopeful to track down the quail she'd scented very faintly a bit earlier.
Messages In This Thread
that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 06, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 11, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 11, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 13, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 13, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 15, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 19, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 20, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 23, 2019, 02:26 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 25, 2019, 06:25 PM