Swiftcurrent Creek how it burns inside of me
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
For most of her life, Eilonwy had been angry. Angry that her family had come apart before it could even be a family, and angry that she did not have what she was supposed to have. But what was she supposed to have anyway? She had spent her life avoiding contact and refusing relationships. She had limited herself to do what she was told and get back home before dusk. What could she hope to get by being an asshole?

Truth was, she wasn't at all an asshole. Eilonwy was just hurt, she was easily hurt, and walls and anger were the only way she knew how to diminish how hurt she felt.

and today those feelings came pouring down her throat until a knot was formed, and the rest of the day she had spent crying. Hidden away under some tree where she knew no one could see her. Those days came often, usually when most unexpected, and the little summer flower had no idea what they meant or how to explain them. They just were.

When her tears dried and her breath became stable Eilonwy knew that it was time to go back home. The sky was getting denser and the cold air as becoming too strong for her unaccustomed body. The crunching of the snow as she stepped on it was the only thing covering up her sniffling. All the way back to momma Eilonwy walked looking at her feet, or at least that was the plan until she scented Soltero in her path. She looked up with teary eyes at the man and knowing well that it was too late and there was no escaping this once she made no particular move to avoid his eyes from finding her.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
how it burns inside of me - by Soltero - January 07, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Eilonwy - January 17, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Soltero - January 18, 2019, 11:02 AM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Eilonwy - March 14, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Soltero - April 05, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Eilonwy - April 08, 2019, 09:51 AM