Swiftcurrent Creek how it burns inside of me
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Vibrant eyes flickered away at the catch of a scent on the wind, one he had not yet familiarised himself with besides the distinct swiftcurrent smell - his chiselled head inclined to the side, and he peered toward the dainty girl. Soltero was pretty damn awful at talking, especially if the topic held any sort of emotion; a stoic (but not overly cold) visage marked his features most frequently, though as of recently his stony exterior had been melted enough for him to embrace the interactions of pack life - they were inevitable, after all. When he saw the tear-filled eyes staring back at him, he resisted the urge to let a frown curl his lips downward.

"Hello," He uttered softly (which was tricky, given the deep rumble of his voice), wondering if he ought to approach the situation in a similar way that he had with Talos, when she had sniffled and fought off whimpers. Dealing with sadness, especially when it had bloomed from such innocent youth, was tricky for him to manage - in all truth, his own mind could be difficult enough to tame. The smoky beta glanced briefly to the smooth rock on which he lay, shuffling over so there was a little more space beside him. "Do you... want to come up here?"
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
how it burns inside of me - by Soltero - January 07, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Eilonwy - January 17, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Soltero - January 18, 2019, 11:02 AM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Eilonwy - March 14, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Soltero - April 05, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Eilonwy - April 08, 2019, 09:51 AM