Swiftcurrent Creek how it burns inside of me
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
<3

Eilonwy was a mystery to Soltero, a sleepless traveller suddenly presented with the importance of a leading figure - a pressure had begun to stretch across his shoulders, the consistent watching eyes, the weight of his expectations, expectations of him. Lonely, always lonely, even when surrounded by others - contemplations circled around his mind (especially with the soft sound of rushing water at his feet to soothe the ache), and he considered briefly that perhaps this girl was simply lonely, like him. Like Talos. They ought to stick together.

Emerald gaze tipping back toward the sky, he let his eyelids drift slowly down until his vision was swathed in a numbing black; he waited, for a few heartbeats, and only opened them once the sylph's gentle voice swept out toward him. Her tone was uncertain, and this was something he knew very well - as terrible as he could be at reading emotions, he knew was it was like to be uncertain. "I was... watching the clouds. Sometimes, I can predict what the weather will be like over the next day or so." Curiously, the smoky beta peered back toward Eilonwy, intruiged to see her opinion of such a feat. Soltero was no master at reading nature, but he had certainly picked up plenty of his mother's teachings, and kept them close to his heart.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
how it burns inside of me - by Soltero - January 07, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Eilonwy - January 17, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Soltero - January 18, 2019, 11:02 AM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Eilonwy - March 14, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Soltero - April 05, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: how it burns inside of me - by Eilonwy - April 08, 2019, 09:51 AM