Stavanger Bay all of my guilt and the way that i'm built, i don't sleep so well
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Not a king, no... he was much greater than any earthly ruler could have been. The looming wraith of the water was nothing short of a god. But these thoughts were not shared openly, and he could not have changed her opinion of him with the mere confidence in his frame. Instead, he stood at a standstill with the unfamiliar woman and did not beckon her or move to send her away. The body language that she displayed was not entirely a sign that he was safe from her fangs, but the light that glimmered in her gaze might have been enough.

Embry seemed to appear nearby, intent on being a part of whatever it was that had drawn Ford to the lone woman. Truthfully, the titan thought to send the sandy male away. He was a capable creature. He did not instruct the other to leave, though. Instead, he swung his head around to latch his mismatched gaze on the sea-lover; his expression remained unreadable. After acknowledging that Embry was there, Ford turned back to the stranger at the edge of the rift.

“What is it you want?” he called in a smoky voice.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all of my guilt and the way that i'm built, i don't sleep so well - by Ford - January 23, 2019, 04:32 PM