Sea Lion Shores As the saying goes, new year and new me.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
All Welcome 
After her time with Sentinel, Elixir felt that she needed some time away from the bay to breath. Her mind was still cluttered with thoughts after. It would do her some good to travel some and think it out by herself. The sand would eat her feet with every step she took the grains felt as though they were tiny ice cubes as cold as it was. The waves threatened to touch her after every time they came on shore. For a moment she stopped and stared out to the endless waters that were before her.

The salty smell was something that she had gotten used to and it now soothed her with every inhale and exhale she took. It was like her brain used it to create a euphoria inside her head. After cherishing the way that it felt now, she was back on her way not knowing where she would end up next on this walk.

Eventually the blackened canine had heard faint sounds of barking and carrying on. Sea lions perhaps but she wasn't sure so she slowed her pace and raised her ears as much as she could. One and two and then a few, yep they were sea lions and Elixir kept her distance but watched as they wormed their way onto the sand and laid on each other. Not letting down her guard but still exploring she walked around them as best as she could. A small sigh was let out before she came to a pool of water. The reflection that her bloodened gaze looked down upon wasn't her, was it? The smell had taken her over and the hormones had made her go crazy. She feels different now, and it isn't a good different. Would she even be a good mother if it was to happen?

A single tear fell from her eye as she thought about it.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 08, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 10, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 11, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 13, 2019, 06:24 PM