Cedar Sweep An Offer
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Private 
For @Issun

Aeliana lounged outside in her makeshift den, the bones of her last meal were scattered about - it was from a mink. Fiesty and quick little things but this one was a bit slow to react to one hundred pounds of muscle, fur, and fangs plowing through the snow towards it. Aeliana looked at the small bones and sighs. A wolf her size needed bigger meals, but she didn't feel particularly comfortable asking some random wolf if they would hunt some elk with her and she didn't feel confident in her abilities to hunt to try and take one on her own even while starving. For now, she stuck to the small game, Aeliana couldn't help but reminisce about her days in the Zoo, back when they would get these huge chunks of raw meat that would fill her belly. 

She sits up from her spot with a sigh, "I always say that I'm 'never looking back'.... but I always look back....
"  She brushes the pile of bones to the side with a paw and stands up, ready to move out until she heard the crack of a small twig underfoot. Her head perked up as he looked around, ears swiveling, listening carefully for any other sound. Her ears lay back, legs itching to run, she hated feeling like she was being hunted, but this was her spot and if this was her spot then she had to prove it, "...W-Who's there?! Show yourself!" She demanded with a slight growl, her teeth bared.
Messages In This Thread
An Offer - by Aliana - January 08, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: An Offer - by RIP Issun - January 11, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: An Offer - by Aliana - January 12, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: An Offer - by RIP Issun - January 12, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: An Offer - by Aliana - January 12, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: An Offer - by RIP Issun - January 13, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: An Offer - by Aliana - January 14, 2019, 06:11 AM
RE: An Offer - by RIP Issun - January 14, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: An Offer - by Aliana - January 15, 2019, 04:34 AM
RE: An Offer - by RIP Issun - January 19, 2019, 12:07 PM