Felltree Marsh alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau listened to him with polite focus, brown eyes looking at Illidan. Despite his nosiness, she found him to be so far nice company. His voice was soft and it made her feel strangely at ease despite her nerves, as odd as that sounded at least. "My... home had a beach near it, my father used to take us there to chase gulls and watch the sunset before bed." Cadeau decided to say, smiling at the memory. If one looked closet they would see the bitter sweet emotions brewing in her eyes and smile. "Did you like moving about? Itchy feet?" 

At his question she looked surprised and cocked her head thoughtfully. A favorite place she had wandered to? Considering in truth she'd never left her small home town there weren't many places she'd seen until this point. A little exaggerated white lie wouldn't hurt, could it? "I found a grove once, it was very beautiful and lead to a cave where you could see through a opening in the ceiling. The stars were lovely and there been a waterfall that hid it's passage. It was like watching starlight fall." Her father used to take her and her brother there often, it felt almost like a dream now that she let herself think of it. "My pa... I mean my paws lead me there once or twice. Of course I didn't stay."
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them - by Cadeau - January 27, 2019, 02:50 PM