Heron Lake Plateau I'll get used to this eventually.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He knew that he should probably try to tread carefully if possible just based on what little information he had about her, but Quixote was definitely more of a blunt object than most.  At least he wasn't the type to strut around like a peacock about their rank, but there was only so much he could do.  At least she didn't just flee into the sunset or something, so that was a positive.  If he stayed calm and fairly quiet, would that be the best approach?  He wasn't going to encroach on her more than getting within conversation-range, though.

Difficulty was this was definitely more Raven's type of thing, but she wasn't standing here with him.  There would be times where she would be unavailable, so he'd have to make an attempt and try not to screw things up.  How else was he gonna learn?  Sure, he was probably better at this than he was a year ago, but eh.  For a wolf of not-great words, he at least tried to get his point across without sounding weird.  Hell if he knew if he seemed like either, Hey.  You doing okay since you got back?  Obviously I don't personally know what you went through, but if there's anything I can do to help you out, that's what I'm here for.  Would she even believe him?  Phox had been so pissed at him for no reason, hell if Quixote knew whether he'd tried to give her the wrong idea about him or something.
Messages In This Thread
I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - January 13, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - January 14, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - January 14, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - January 16, 2019, 03:27 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - January 16, 2019, 04:34 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 03:26 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - February 12, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - February 18, 2019, 12:20 AM