Silver Creek Just to meet me in the morning
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She didn't put two and two together until maybe the third or fourth shout of his name (the one she gave him). Of course he wouldn't be answering back, he couldn't talk! She felt a wave of embarrassed heat wash over her cheeks as she continued on the same path, eyes sweeping the area to catch sight of him. When finally she did, she froze and looked him over for any injuries and spotting none she hurried toward him and touched her nose to his shoulder "I was so worried he wouldn't let you in. I'm sorry Grey, I'm so sorry. It's my fault, i mouthed off to him about...well he did some things and it hurt me but that's the past..anyway I yelled at him for it and he didn't like that so all that anger he had was my fault" she rambled, the words gushing out of her maw in a emotional frenzy.

Finally she paused, taking a breath and spotting the dirt all over his muzzle. She giggled softly and stepped closer "You um...you have a little something.." she murmured and reached forward, about to brush the dirt away when she realised that it was a bit personal and pulled away, looking embarrassed "I'm sorry...how are you? Grayson is letting you stay right?" she asked and waited for a nod or a shake of his head.
Messages In This Thread
Just to meet me in the morning - by Lilah Silverback - January 13, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Just to meet me in the morning - by Calloon - January 15, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Just to meet me in the morning - by Lilah Silverback - January 15, 2019, 06:03 PM