Heron Lake Plateau New life, new start?
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Rye stretched, his front paws extending forward while his hind quarters extended up. A series of pops, and cracks sounded as he furthered his stretch. Most of the cracks and pops coming from his back and legs, it felt wonderful to Rye. Not a thing could match the feeling of stretching out stiff muscles and ridgid bones, almost adequate to catching a meaty rabbit in the dead of winter. The males stomach rumbled, griped at the lack of food within, that was yet another thing he had to consider but first thing was first, his contiuned attendance at the borders.

Time had slowed as he waited, his mind gnawing at his patience, or rather what little he had left. Waiting was one of the many things he considered himself to be terrible at. Rye blamed his mother for this weak point in character, she had always doted on him, never letting a need go unsatisfied for more than a a day. Fortunately, Rye's bordem was, interupted by a set of paws padding against the ground. Rye looked swiftly, alert and alarmed, he could see a dark wolf was approching. In the short time the multi colored male had to gaze, he took in the others stature, their height, coloration and how they carried themselves. Rye determiened they were of high importance but it was simply a guess based on apperance, however respect was due nevertheless. As the other neared, he bowed his head, fully aware of the etiquette expected from wolves.

"I am Rye, I have travled far and wish to join your pack. I had heard rumors of a large pack that claimed territory here. Redhawk, I believe. Is this correct?" The male asked, his voice even and smooth, a purposeful attempt at keeping nonthreatening. His head lifted, deeming proper dues of respect was sufficently made, but keeping his eye contact at a minimal.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
New life, new start? - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 02:10 AM
RE: New life, new start? - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 09:59 AM
RE: New life, new start? - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: New life, new start? - by Cinder - January 14, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 02:10 PM