Cerulean Cape drove me like a magnet to the sea
4 Posts
Ooc — Henry
she had caught ephraim's scent on the brackish breeze long before he'd spoken. she was wary of his approach, but that didn't stop her heart from beating with excitement. lucia was a lonely creature, and any contact she was given with another of her kind was a blessing. it was no doubt that she'd scented the pack and lone wolves in the area as she prodded around, but had been apprehensive of introducing herself. with her condition, who's to say they wouldn't take it upon themselves to put her down? in a fight, she was nothing.

she'd pause her scolding of the croaking raven when the younger male finally spoke. her head swiveled in his direction and lowered her head, but didn't quite meet him. she'd be looking beside him instead of directly at him. the edges of her lips curved into a warm, excited smile. "yes! ! yes! i'm very good. i just asked this naughty bird to help me find water and he brought me here. to.. to whatever this is. it's undrinkable. it must be cursed." her smile would falted a bit as she realized though her mouth was wet now, she was still thirsty.

the bony bruja cleared her throat, "i'm not from around here." she said this as though she didn't look completely out of place in this brand new world. "do you know what happened? how this maldición- this curse, befell this lake?" lucia had of course heard of oceans in her time. stories told around meals of a great waters that had absorbed the salt of the earth, but it had been so long ago that she had forgotten. the most logical thing to her at the moment was that some malicious witch had cursed it for some reason or another.

suddenly she looked shocked, "oh! my manners- they are not so good. i'm so sorry! my name is lucia. it's a pleasure to meet you, señor."
Messages In This Thread
drove me like a magnet to the sea - by Lucia De Las Arenas - January 14, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: drove me like a magnet to the sea - by Ephraim - January 14, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: drove me like a magnet to the sea - by Lucia De Las Arenas - January 17, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: drove me like a magnet to the sea - by Ephraim - January 20, 2019, 03:15 PM