Sun Mote Copse Won't you take my cane and hold my hand
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Well shit.  He couldn't say he was surprised, but with every word she said, he felt surer in his own decision setting the terms.  He'd figured he was right, but he hadn't begun to imagine she'd validate it all out loud, right there in front of him.  

He didnt care that she had Towhee as a friend, one bit.  He didn't necessarily have to like her friends, even.  But he was jealous, and selfish, enough to want to come first, because he'd spent a lot of time treating interludes as temporary second-rate flings and if that was what they had then he wanted to own it.  He wasn't good with being more invested than she was.

Rings a bell, he said, and he couldn't resist a small smile at it.  It sucked that she was on the receiving end, but he felt like they were getting to a place where they could at least treat what had happened between them with a little light humor.

He wanted to say something in response to her slew of revelations, but at that exact moment, Wildfire showed up.  He smiled a greeting that wasn't really returned, but he knew enough about the situation to not take it personally.  Hey, Wildfire.  This is Niamh, my... ex. Best to keep it straight.  She's looking to stay, and see if we can sort things out.  She'd make a more than valuable addition here. Now that was no lie.  He had few doubts that in no time she'd have situated herself among the tops here too, and if anything happened, he'd again be the one packing.  Like usual, he really didn't mind the sentiment one bit.
Messages In This Thread
Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 14, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 16, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 17, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 18, 2019, 08:54 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 20, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:34 AM