The Sunspire Allow me to fulfill my duty
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
All Welcome 
When Corvus was given a task, he never disappointed. Still, catching squirrels was absolutely not his forte. He decided to take a short trip to the namesake of the mountain range he now called home: The Sunspire. There was a vaguely familiar pack of the same name that called this massive peak home, and he wondered why they chose to leave it. Ironic, seeing how vehemently against having his former pack settle in the vale they were. It seemed none of that mattered in the end, though.

When he arrived, Corvus took to investigating the area while keeping his senses keen to what could be his target. A fallen tree here, a strange rock there, and nothing out of the ordinary. If he were remembering correctly, Treason said something about a bear in the vale. Perhaps that was its downfall, but he couldn't know for sure. Whatever the reason, it didn't appear to be an issue any longer. That was good for Diaspora.

Changing his course of action, he began to focus on the task at hand: catch a red squirrel. He detected the faint crunching of snow, ears swiveling on their own accord to hone in on the direction of the disturbance. The wind was blowing in his direction, so he lifted his nose to determine if it were worth pursuing or not. Identifying it as squirrel, the shadow prowled nearer. But the rodent's wide-set eyes caught sight of his dark pelt against the pristine snow with ease, and it scurried up the nearest tree before he even got the chance to pursue it. With a disappointed huff, he moved on to the next.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Allow me to fulfill my duty - by Corvus - January 16, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Allow me to fulfill my duty - by Zafina - January 19, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Allow me to fulfill my duty - by Corvus - January 19, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Allow me to fulfill my duty - by Zafina - January 27, 2019, 05:32 PM